Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Mourez Sur 4
(yippy kay yay doesn't translate either)

WOW!! Definitely four stars for this one, perhaps I would have gone to four and a half had they not tried to have me believe that anyone could 'surf' a plane as it crashed, though if anyone could I am sure it would be Brucy. I was however able to run with the car taking out the helicopter and shooting though his own shoulder to kill the bad guy. Hey and way to go Chris Curtis huh? Made it to number 5 in the credits!! And I found out that while being a stunt man may sound like fun, Brucy's one fell 25 ft and broke his face and wrists, not so fun for him, the worst Bruce got was a kick in the face from a woman but he still had to go to the doctor.

I viewed the movie with Jan again and he assured me that planes like that do exist but they need very very very good pilots to fly them like that - how does he know? HE WAS IN THE AIR FORCE like someone else we know, AND he has lots of illegal software on his computer as I am sure Richard does. Will get a photo some time. And in answer to the mullet question, my hair may be a bit longer at the back, but it's not my fauld it doesn't grow at the front!! and I do need a haircut ut I don't yet speak enough french to get something like that done, donc je suis un mop.