Monday, October 10, 2005

Today i got my new teeth!!!!

Well got my braces off at least. It was a momentous occasion, marred only by the horrible cracking sound of the pliers in my mouth and the high pitched whine that on a dentist drill can make as he polished my teeth.

The first thing I ate was a large red juicy apple, it was soooooo good!!! We went out to dinner at Burger Fuel, where last time I had to ask fo a knife and fork and they didn't have any so they had to get some from the cafe next door. This time however I was able to chomp right into it and not have to worry about leaving most of it on diplay in my teeth :)

I have a small piece of metal on the inside bottom teeth and a plate to wear at night, but other than that they are finally free of the prison they have been in for the last two and a half years.

Yay!!!!














Before After Close up by Alie :)