yay!!!! I passed all my exams, no more ever!!!!!!! It feels sooooooooo goooooooooood that I feel like extending my woooooooooooooooords!!!!1 and putting in looooooooooooots of exlamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been super busy lately and this is why I haven't updated the site for a while. My biggest news is that I have got some part time relief work at Fairfield College. This also is pretty goooooooooood news!!! I have a somewhat boisterous year 9 (that's 3rd form) class and a great year 10 (4th form) class. In the yr 10 class we are doing a lego unit where basically we just get to play with lego, yay, which probably explains why they are so good. Today we made differentials (from a car) I was pretty excited, cause it's fun to see how these things work, I nearly made my own model but instead went round and played with the models the groups had made.