Sunday, December 23, 2007

Back in the Colonies
Hi everyone, I am now halfway home in an airport lounge in Changi airport in Singapore. I decided to try the lounge thing out when I bought my tickets as it was only an extra $30. So far I have used the luxuriant bathrooms had a nap on the nice big armchairs and they have, amongst other things, little cucumber and egg (not in the same) sandwiches with the crusts cut off and everything. Though they don't cost a lot to make so putting in the effort to eat my moneys worth means I have had A LOT of of little sandwiches. I leave here in half an hour for the 12 hour flight to NZ. So far flights have worked out so at this stage it doesn't look like I will be in an airport for christmas but my expectations are still sufficiently low. See you soon :)