Saturday, December 15, 2007






It is now over two weeks since I posted the post on the nationality thing and I . That two weeks is representative of my entire time in France. It feels like an incredibly long time but it also feels like that incredibly long time has passed incredibly fast. This afternoon I head to Paris for 2 days then Cambridge in England for 2 before passing 26 hours on board an aeroplane while 2 days passes for everyone else and than with a bit of luck I will be stepping of the plane in Napier just in time for Christmas. My feelings are mixed, I can't wait to get back and see everyone but I also can't wait to get back here! Though I have no choice in waiting for the two. So anyway, see you all soon.






And just for those of you who were wondering here is the answer to the interactive part of the blog:


from left to right
Italian, Spanish, German, Belgian
so everyone got two right and two wrong and everybody wins except karl who really should have copied Juliet because clearly the brown ones are Italian and Spanish!!!!
No prizes just the knowledge that I was right and people cant really tell.
à bientôt

Zac :)