Monday, March 03, 2008

Moving Day 2

I have a new house. This ones actually my second in Thames, more on the first at another time. And I have a new laptop. Both of which have combined to create the first timely blog for a long long time. It doesn't have much writing. A good portion of my readership will see this house at some stage in the next month or two so most of what it is is photos. The house is much closer to school and in fact only 5 minutes to walk or 2 on the bike. Its also a similar distance to town. I defy anyone in hamilton to get to Pak and Save, buy five items and return inside of 15 minutes! However one of m flatmates who works close to the school still drives which is odd considering he's an triathlon competitor. Anyway the house is nicely done up, and situated on the side of a river right where the first gold in Thames was found. I looked but am unfortunately no richer, maybe i'll invest in some pans for gold sifting. Unfortunately, while I have my own upstairs living area, I also have a purple and green room, somehow they missed this room when they DIYed.