A wooh looh looh, a wooh looh looh.
(those with experience in Age of Empires will understand the somewhat obscure reference to being converted)
And now for the point of the title. I have converted. Not to Buddhism, vegetarianism or right wing politics. Nope, I am now a Mac user. Thats right, in a move away from the globalisation, monoplisation and general world domination of microsoft I am taking a stand for what is right, what is much more usable far less likely to crash, that for which there are no significant viruses, even if there isn't a right click. (though you can set one up) And you've all seen the ads? AND everyone knows cool people use macs - its a match made in heaven :)
So far I'm loving it. Its beautifully crafted, aesthetically pleasing and gives a whopping four hours use on the battery! And it also has something I have not had for a while, a camera, which is how I took all these photos. It is only a webcam though so don't expect too much. Unfortunately those unfair playing jocks at microsoft won't let macs use MSN but those smart thinking cool guys at macintosh have a work around that I get at school tomorrow. Take that microsoft.
So far I'm loving it. Its beautifully crafted, aesthetically pleasing and gives a whopping four hours use on the battery! And it also has something I have not had for a while, a camera, which is how I took all these photos. It is only a webcam though so don't expect too much. Unfortunately those unfair playing jocks at microsoft won't let macs use MSN but those smart thinking cool guys at macintosh have a work around that I get at school tomorrow. Take that microsoft.