Friday, July 28, 2006

Buckingham Palace.

I decided on a whim that, rather than waiting to be crushed in a mob trying to get a glimpse of the changing of the Guard, I would go on a tour of Buckingham Palace itself. Wow, that place is one lavishly decorated, huge place. It was so cool inside and everything is at least 300 years old, we weren't allowed to take pictures unfortunately but I spoke with one of the guards and he showed where a secret door was that the queen herself uses to enter the secret passageways!! in shorts and jandals I felt a little underdressed to even walk in but then I figured, hey i'm wearing a poloshirt, thats a collar I'll be right. Turns out she wasn't in, up in Scotland on holiday apparently so I didn't get to take afternoon tea with her. The second photo is out in the backyard of the palace.