Sunday, July 30, 2006

My New Address:
Zac Rutledge
17 Southwold Close
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
HP21 7EZ
United Kingdom







My room is small.







I have not got a home phone yet but my mobile number is 447804906312 though think the network sometimes loses messages!

Thankyou for the emails people have been sending it's nice to know whats happening back home, unfortunately this town doesn't have an internet cafe which means I have to use the library where you con only buy half hour slots one at a time for £1 - $3.00. Half an hour is enough time to quickly read emails but not really to reply. I had no idea how much I relied on the internet for contact/entertainment and finding out about stuff until I didn't have it!

I have just tried hooking up my camera but apparently i'm not allowed to do that here so no photos for you to look at.

This week I have been getting myself sorted out in the new flat, lots of walking around (I live about 20 mins walk from town) and a bit of shopping etc. I'm sorry I have to report that the weather in Hamilton could well be better than here at the moment, the summer ended on the weekend apparently and we are now in the 20 degree range, overcast and windy - go the british summer yay :)

Feel free to leave a message in the guestbook,

Living it up in the UK,
Zac