Having watched the first three episodes of 24, kindly sent over by Jason, I decided I couldn't possibly wait for more instalments and bought the box set from ebay as none of the video stores in this useless town had it available to hire. Mistake. I have wasted almost my entire weekend watching it, I have managed around 12 hrs of watching and I am now completely exhausted and totally out of adrenaline. Every 3 episodes is like a nerve wrenching feature length movie, and I just couldn't stop, there are so few places where there is a lull in the action. I am pleased to note that I accurately picked this seasons mole, though I didn't see the presidents advisor coming! I HATE the president, someone needs to hit him. And then the unthinkable happened, as if they hadn't killed off enough characters in the first episode, they killed Edgar (along with half the other CTU staff) have the script writers gone too far? Well, at least they didn't take out Chloe I suppose. I know I am the last person in the world to see it and so the debate is almost pointless, what will happen next? Does the German agent come back to haunt them? Is Audrey Raines really selling state secrets? And perhaps most importantly, will CTU improve its background checks when hiring new employees? Find out in the next the final 10 hour day waster next weekend.