Other than doing an awful lot of sleeping, lifes not really too exciting, I've had a cold this last week which has supported Tesco's tissue business for the entire next month. Maybe I'm overplaying it a little bit but, I'm in England, whinging is what we do :) I did find the energy to go out to Toni's on Saturday night with Marcel while Mandy was working. I even pulled out the old family recipe ;) and made some chocolate cake for desert. With a couple of vin rouges and some delightful Wenslydale cheese, (as seen in Wallace and Grommit), we settled into a game of Secrets of the Tomb, the kind of reasonably entertaining game which tricks you into learning as well. It based on an ancient pyramid, I bought the game from the British Museum last week. True to gods of board games, as I owned the game and Toni suggested playing the game, Marcel of course won. (Beginners luck being equally distributed as we were all beginners). Today has been a bit layed back, j'etude du francais, and watched Bicentenial Man which was a bit of a mistake, it was a good movie but a bit sad, I hate movies that make you feel anything other than amazed at the amount of destruction and the like. Well there's a cold breeze blowing and snow predicted, here's hoping! Goodnight.