Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today just went, it seems like I did a lot of procrastinating and didn't do much at all. It started with a 3 way conference call with Jason and Frosty which was pretty cool, after which I decided to clean my car as I am going to Cambridge tomorrow with Marcel, Mandy and Toni. I haven't cleaned it at all in the six months I've had it and it was starting to smell a bit. Here are the before and after shots, after this I then went the whole hog and cleaned the outside (mmmm car mold) as well. This turned out to be a reasonably lucky idea as in doing so I found that the reason I have had poor power and an engine volume that turns heads was that the muffler was swinging in the breeze, held on only by by two very loose bolts and was in fact no longer attached to the exhaust system! Goodbye £81.60. I then finished off the day by napping till the tv got good. So much for planning then, maybe tomorrow after we get back...