Thames!
Exploring NZ
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Our own bring on summer BBQ
Went to a BBQ for a farewell for some others who are leaving, it was cold though thankfully not wet. Bring on summer I say otherwise it will be to late!
Marcel and I sat in font of the fire most of the night.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
What"s it all about?
My life out in the big wide world
self explanatory really
View my complete profile
Sign Me!!
[
View Guestbook
] [
Sign Guestbook
]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Links
Bjorn is Icelandic too!
Claire's Ramblings
Debra's O.E.
Is it wrong to link to one's self??
Jacki's News
Kim's Blog For You
Snaedis Anna i Frakklandi
The Clagues
Toni's Website
Blog Archive
►
2008
(11)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(106)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(19)
καλημέρα everyone,Firstly to anyone who recieved b...
Well not a lot of time to write so I have put up a...
buon journoJust letting you know that I have survi...
Oh and I have also put up a whole lot of photos fr...
RomaI survived my first full day in a country wher...
I made it!!!!!! The day dawned early and it was po...
Eying up the Crown JewelsTower of London where som...
3 more sleeps...One year ago today...It was beauti...
The annual obligatory End Of Year BBQ - English st...
Procrastination!I have been so awful at updating, ...
One Year Ago....
Roald Dahl MuseumWith his actual chair and office ...
Camden MarketsHungry? How about some mixed everyth...
Cream tea at the parish churchBy now I was living ...
Around Great Missenden...
Our own bring on summer BBQWent to a BBQ for a far...
The universe follows a given order, 8 comes after...
Exciting?The most exciting part of my day today oc...
I am still alive!And I am employing my brother as ...
►
June
(4)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(42)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(15)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2005
(13)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)