Well not a lot of time to write so I have put up a whole lot of photos which are representative of my trip so far and you will all have to eagerly await the release of my travel diaries where I will amuse you with such anecdotes as the time I attempted to reach for a bottle of water while simultaneously gazing at scenery cruising down hill and slowing my descent using the front brakes and became so entangled within my bicycle frame that I actually had quite some difficulty getting out. I am pretty ok now and the bike was fine. Or there's the time I got stuck for half an hour on the Roman underground and missed my trip to the worlds smallest country. But then there's the fun stuff like the concert viewed for free from my four star (**** - that's right count them - four stars) hotel, the most amazing pasta I have ever had (sorry to anyone that has cooked pasta that I have eaten before, but this was pretty good) and who could forget the cat who eats pasta? Feel free to ask questions, I'm off to Athens today, arrivederci, Zac