Monday, July 02, 2007

I am still alive!
And I am employing my brother as my lawyer following the awful incident that occured recently on the way to a picnic BBQ where my SUV had a small mechanical failure and to avoid hitting a small dog on the road I veered off the road at a particularly inconvient place which left no option but to drive through the entrance of the airport at which stage the car burst into flame and I jumped out of the car and tried to get away because of all the gas bottles in the truck which were there for the BBQ and I wasn't shouting Allah Allah, I was sneezing from the hayfever that effects me at this time of year. Thats the story I was given and I'm sticking to it.
And in other news:
I am apologising for the lack of updates and the fact that I am a full month behind and that I stopped in the middle of a series of blogs on my holiday, thank you for the messages, it is pleasing to know that some people still read and look forward to the updates, even if it is only the people who have nothing more interesting to do at work (and Roger, whoever he is!!??)
Also I have moved yet again and am now living in the village which is great because I am only 5 minutes walk from school and no longer have to live my life around a train timetable which I find very difficult to do.
Finalised plans for the next few couple of months:
Only three weeks of school! Yay, I have almost made it.
One week cycling through Italy.
3 weeks in Greece, Turkey and Eastern Europe
I will endeavour to update every day until I have caught up to date.
Dinner is ready.