Monday, October 08, 2007

Je peux lire :)

(sorry couldn't think of anything to write here this time)


So ok, it is a childrens book and I did need the dictionary for every page and it did take me a long time but I have finally finished reading my first book entirely in French! Funny and I can relate to the story.
Also I am now aware that I have missed a very important birthday and that reminds me to tell everyone who reads this that when I arrived in France I somehow lost my most important possesion, my little book with my travel notes for the last three years and addresses and birthdays and everything important and needless to say I was pretty gutted. Thus, and I think I have been pretty good at this so far, if you want a birthday wish or present even you must tell me your birthday because I don't know anyones birthdays. I had looked after it so much and wrote every day I was on holiday. But I still have THOUSANDS of photos!!!
bon santé