Mon Dieu

How many is this in a row now? Perhaps I shouldn't count now at risk of tempting fate. And my emailing goal is suffering a little.
Anyway last night we (Irene, Maria et moi) were due to go see a show in Monaco. I, being me, didn't have a ticket which turned out to be rather lucky in the end because when we finally rang, at the train station as the train was arriving, to make sure there were tickets available we found out there was no show anymore!!! They had cancelled it for the night and not thought to ring or email people to tell them so. Well I was only a little miffed

because I didn't have a ticket anyway, but Irene and Maria were particularly annoyed so it was probably pretty lucky for the ticket booth guys that we found out before arriving in Monaco, cause you sure don't want to get on the wrong side of two Hispanic girls, fun to watch though I'm sure. So seeing as we had train tickets we had dinner in Nice which was nice but its hard to find a place which is not touristy or full of tourists. Which we are not by the way because we speak French (well at least they do, I stumble along to the amusement of those who I talk to) and we live here. And then I got served up a chocolate moose which was like three days old and the egg had gone runny and was floating around at the bottom of the glass and that reminded me that mouse is made with raw egg whites and then it was pretty much over for me though I closed my eyes and ate about three spoonfuls. I did the whole English not complaining thing which worked out because they forgot to add it to the bill in the end anyway. HA. that'll teach them to serve up substandard food.
Zac